Santa's Naughty List Sign Printable
$3.99 $4.99Ask a question
Santa's Naughty List Printable Sign - perfect as a photography prop for your Christmas cards.
Includes signs sized 8x10 and 11x14
With black background and with white background
Files: PDF and JPG
These are non-customizable files.
Notes on Printing:
• Use high quality paper such as cotton paper, high poundage art paper, or high quality photo paper. If you are using card stock, for best results please use the highest quality possible. Inexpensive card stock can really dull the appearance of the best looking graphic design.
• If you use colored paper for printing, the color will show up where ever there is white in the design. Printers don't have white ink.
• This is a digital item and NO PHYSICAL SIGNS WILL BE SHIPPED.
• These files are not editable, which means you can not change colors, shapes, etc.
• The colors you see on screen may differ slightly when printed. All computer monitors display color differently and all printers print differently. Please take this into consideration when viewing your design. There will be no refunds.
HOW THIS WORKS:
• Once your payment is complete, you'll see your download link. Processing can take up to 5 minutes, refresh the page if you don't see the link. You'll also receive an email confirmation directing you to download the files. They will be available in your purchase area (https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases)
• Download and unzip the files
• For best printing quality, open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat (Free to download at: Adobe.com/acrobat)
• You can print as many copies of the signs as you want at home or at any commercial printer of your choice.
All files included in this download are original and copyright to Kelly Sorenson. They are for your Personal Use Only and cannot be shared or resold, neither as is nor partially modified.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Downloading a Digital Item
Pleas read the full instructions here:
Editing Printable Calendars
Edit your printable calendars using the FREE version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You do not need to pay or get the trial version.
To access the text toolbar, press Ctrl + e on a PC or Command + e on a Mac. There you can change the font, the color of your text, and the font size of the text that you enter in to the blue text boxes. The main design of the calendars can't be edited.
If you have any questions, please message me :)