Santa's Naughty List Printable Sign - perfect as a photography prop for your Christmas cards.
Includes signs sized 8x10 and 11x14
With black background and with white background
Files: PDF and JPG
These are non-customizable files.
Notes on Printing:
• Use high quality paper such as cotton paper, high poundage art paper, or high quality photo paper. If you are using card stock, for best results please use the highest quality possible. Inexpensive card stock can really dull the appearance of the best looking graphic design.
• If you use colored paper for printing, the color will show up where ever there is white in the design. Printers don't have white ink.
• This is a digital item and NO PHYSICAL SIGNS WILL BE SHIPPED.
• These files are not editable, which means you can not change colors, shapes, etc.
• The colors you see on screen may differ slightly when printed. All computer monitors display color differently and all printers print differently. Please take this into consideration when viewing your design. There will be no refunds.
HOW THIS WORKS:
• Once your payment is complete, you'll see your download link. Processing can take up to 5 minutes, refresh the page if you don't see the link. You'll also receive an email confirmation directing you to download the files. They will be available in your purchase area (https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases)
• Download and unzip the files
• For best printing quality, open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat (Free to download at: Adobe.com/acrobat)
• You can print as many copies of the signs as you want at home or at any commercial printer of your choice.
All files included in this download are original and copyright to Kelly Sorenson. They are for your Personal Use Only and cannot be shared or resold, neither as is nor partially modified.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
Due to the digital nature of my work, I do not accept returns or exchanges.
How to Download Your Digital Files:
Planner Inserts & Printables are personal use only. Please don't share the files, refer your friends to my shop instead. Files can not be resold, as is or modified.
Frequently Asked Questions
Clip Art: Do I need the Standard License or Extended License?
The Extended License allows you to create an End Product for sale and sell it an unlimited number of times. With the Standard License, you can sell an End Product up to 500 times.
Clip Art: How many times can I use the graphics I purchase?
A set of graphics may be used in one Project. A Project is defined as a complete and cohesive undertaking that may result in one or more End Products. Any End Products included in the one Project must be directly related under a single concept. However, all purchased Items may be used in an unlimited number of Personal Use Projects.
Example: You are not allowed to purchase a graphic to include in an End Product flyer design that you create for a real estate company, and then use that same graphic when designing the End Product of a website for a bakery, because these are unrelated End Products and therefore do not fall under the same Project.
Clip Art: Can I use your graphics to create logo designs for sale?
You can, but you, and the person you create the logo for, must be aware that the design can not be trademarked.
Clip Art: Can I use your graphics to create my own logo and branding?
Yes, but please understand that you won't be able to trademark you logo.
Clip Art: Do I have to give you credit as the designer?
No you don't, but you also can't claim my graphics as your own.
Clip Art: I only need one piece of clip art from a set. Can I just buy that one?
Sorry, I don't split up the sets. The time to locate the file on my computer, create a new listing, and upload it would make that one piece more expensive than buying the set.
Downloading a Digital Item
Pleas read the full instructions here: