Food Journal Printable Planner Insert includes in sizes A5 A4 & Letter
$2.99Ask a question
Food Journal / Meal Tracker Printable Planner Insert includes in sizes A5 A4 & Letter
Food Journal Features:
• Set Daily Macro Goals
• Space to note how you feel after eating
About the Files:
• JPG and PDF files (not editable)
• Room for hole punches on either side
• Letter Size (8.5 x 11 in)
• A5 (5.83 x 8.27 in)
• A4 (8.27 x 11.69 in)
Please take note:
These PDF Files are made to be printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader (FREE to download at: https://get.adobe.com/reader/) Using a different program, such as Preview, may result in poor printing results.
This is a digital item and NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED.
The colors you see on screen may differ slightly when printed.
HOW THIS WORKS:
• Once your payment is complete, you'll see your download link. Processing can take up to 5 minutes, refresh the page if you don't see the link. You'll also receive an email confirmation directing you to download the files. They will be available in your purchase area (https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases)
• Download and unzip the files
• For best printing quality, open the file with Adobe Acrobat (Free to download at: https://get.adobe.com/reader/)
• You can print as many copies of the calendar as you want at home or at any commercial printer of your choice.
• If for any reason you are having trouble downloading your file, please contact me and I will do my best to resolve the problem.
All files included in this download are original and copyright to Kelly Sorenson. They are for your Personal Use Only and cannot be shared or resold, neither as is nor partially modified.
Tags: Botanical Planner
PDF Files Wellness Planner Fitness Goals Self Care Spoonie Food Journal Diary Meal Tracker
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Downloading a Digital Item
Pleas read the full instructions here:
Editing Printable Calendars
Edit your printable calendars using the FREE version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You do not need to pay or get the trial version.
To access the text toolbar, press Ctrl + e on a PC or Command + e on a Mac. There you can change the font, the color of your text, and the font size of the text that you enter in to the blue text boxes. The main design of the calendars can't be edited.
If you have any questions, please message me :)